Pioneer NGO in the field of international justice, TRIAL is looking for support for its Communications department.
The web and IT officer will assist TRIAL’s Communication department in the following tasks:
- New Web: follow-up and ensure proper implementation of a web strategy, ensure good project coordination, come-up with new proposals, play an interface role between TRIAL and service providers (web agency, hosting, technical support, etc.), ensure the efficient launch of TRIAL’s new website
- Web management: update TRIAL’s contents on the current website (Typo3, CMS)
- IT: assists TRIAL’s staff in technical issues and improve the organization’s digital hygiene
- Database: be technical focal point for TRIAL’s database developments (eTapestry)
- Administrative assistance and other tasks
The ideal candidate holds a degree in information technologies, web or communications. He/she will be a proficient CMS and database tools user, always up-to-date with the latest web and IT technology developments. He/she will like to bring forward new ideas and knowledge to the organization. He/she will be resourceful and flexible, with a previous experience in project coordination. His/her interest for human dignity and human rights would be an additional asset.
The following skills are required:
- Good command (oral and written) of English and French
- Advanced command of Web and IT tools
- Advanced command of Content Management Systems
- Interest in the newest and cutting-edge web and IT tools
- Good knowledge of web security
- Basic knowledge in web programming (front-end and back-end)